Rowville Lions Club
The Rowville Lions Club is one of 46,000 clubs worldwide that do whatever is needed to help their local communities. Being a member of a service organisation that has over 1.4 million members means that not only are we striving just to help our local community, but we are also striving to help create a better world for everybody. Where there is a need, there is a Lion. And you can find members of our global organisation doing a variety of things, including conducting vision and health screenings, building parks, providing scholarhips, aiding in disaster relief and much more.
Simply put, the Rowville Lions Club is made of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.
Here is a brief description of the activities Rowville Lions Club undertakes every year.
- Bunnings Scoresby BBQ every 1st Friday of every month
- 123Read2Me Programe Bunning Scoresby
- Selling Christmas cakes and Puddings
- Dinner Nights - Raising funds for worthy causes
- Participating in the tree planting campaign
- Sponsoring multiple student achievement awards for many of our local schools
- Supporting the William Angliss Hospital and Monash Children Hospital
- Major project for our local Schools
- Participating with our local community events
Become a Lion today!
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
Join us, and be a part of the change to make our communities stronger and better.